Woman Sues Taco Bell And Asks, “Where’s the Beef”


Taco Bell, the food of choice for college drunks, people who never had real Spanish cuisine, or maybe people planning their suicide. Taco Bell is being sued by a woman from LA, because the “beef,” Taco Bell uses, is actually only 35% Beef. Where’s the beef indeed.  As the LA Times points out, “just 35 percent of the taco filling was a solid, and just 15 percent overall was protein, said their attorney” associated with the case.  The firm claims this doesn’t confirm to the USDA definition of beef. Technically, on the packaging it’s shipped in, it’s called “Taco Meat Filling.”

If just 35% is beef, could the other 65% be soylent green?

But that’s not stated on the menu. Did anyone ever really walk into a Taco Bell and order anything on the menu expecting they were getting 100% Grade A meat? Taco bell prepared a statement where they said, “Taco Bell prides itself on serving semi-high quality shitty Mexican inspired food with great value. We’re happy that the millions of  duped customers we serve every week agree, boy they must be high or drunk, but we don’t judge. We deny our advertising is misleading in any way and we intend to vigorously defend the suit.”

These two reality TV twats, are as real as the beef they are eating.

The suit was filed Jan. 19 in federal court on behalf of Amanda Obney of California.

We might be 35% beef, but we are 100% nasty

About these ads

About Thinksquad

I want to rip off your logic and make passionate sense to you
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Woman Sues Taco Bell And Asks, “Where’s the Beef”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s